What's your tomorrow?
Starship was briefed for a campaign to sell plots at Hallmarc’s Elloura development at Lake Nagambie, a master planned community situated over 49 hectares of land with a lakeside lifestyle.
There were two distinct target audiences: cashed-up retirees and a younger family-oriented group interested in a country lifestyle. Both required different messaging so as not to alienate one market over the other.
Our strategy and creative execution highlighted the 'Nagambie' lifestyle
First, we ran public research in order to gain a complete demographic/psychographic profile of the target markets.
Our strategy and creative execution highlighted the ‘Nagambie lifestyle’, including popular activities, local food & wine available in the region. Starship created scripts, campaign concepts, core messaging to appeal to both groups and storyboards. We teamed with Oh Yeah Wow for the video production.
- Media strategy, negotiations, and management
- Campaign tracking and reporting
- Market Research and insight development
- Creative communications strategy
- Copywriting and core messaging development
- Design and quality control
- Online development and management across social and paid for